[mythtv-users] UPnP in MythTV 0.20.2

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:09:50 UTC 2007

On 11/1/07, cosch at torfbruecke.net <cosch at torfbruecke.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> i am running myth now for several month on a ubuntu machine
> (feisty/gutsy).
>
> I was able to see and play recordings on my dreambox via UPnP. This
> stopped working after upgrading to 0.20.2.
>
> Does anybody have information of what is the status of UPnP in Myth?
> Does anybody have it succesfully running with 0.20.2?
>
> thx and regards,
> /oshie

I haven't used the UPnP functionality in a while.  Last time I checked it
was working fine with my playstation 3.  But that was before I upgraded to
Gusty.  Now that I think of it I think the UPnP listing was missing last
time I looked at the samba shares on my network.  I will check tonight if my
PS3 still detects the MythTV UPnP server.  Maybe there is a backend UPnP
configuration switch that is turned off by default in Gusty?