[mythtv-users] Slightly OT - ATrpms and yum

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Nov 1 18:24:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 01:35:09PM -0400, vamythguy wrote:
> I've seen others reporting the same issue, but their resolutions don't seem
> to work for me.  "yum --skip-broken upgrade" is still not working:

You also need to deactivate the setting for installonlyn nowadays
called installonly_limit. See yum.conf(5).

Background: yum tries to install your old kernel that's why it
complains about that installed kernel "missing".

If you ask me it's a yum "feature" that mutated to a bug.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net