[mythtv-users] UPnP in MythTV 0.20.2

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Thu Nov 1 18:49:54 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 05:25:17PM +0100, cosch at torfbruecke.net wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> i am running myth now for several month on a ubuntu machine (feisty/gutsy).
>
> I was able to see and play recordings on my dreambox via UPnP. This
> stopped working after upgrading to 0.20.2.
>
> Does anybody have information of what is the status of UPnP in Myth?
> Does anybody have it succesfully running with 0.20.2?

I am using 0.20.2 (Gentoo's version mythtv-0.20.2_p14680) with two
different D-Link wireless media players and with my PS3 and have had
nothing but great success with it. So much success that I've eliminated
an extra frontend and gone completely with media players.

I have only used it to stream recordings, however. I haven't tried the
MythVideo or MythMusic parts as of yet.

--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://oddprocess.org

Gentoo Linux x86_64 Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 165
14:47:31 up 104 days, 18:37, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00