[mythtv-users] IPTV and FreeBox

Simon Posnjak sposnjak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:16:39 UTC 2007

THX! That did the trick. I am sorry but I can not add more then one
recorder at this time. I have to contact my I(PTV)SP and ask them if
they can enable the second channel. When they will get around to it
(it will take some time) I will report if it works.

Still I have one problem: There is a thin blue line at the top and
bottom of the screen. Is there a way to remove it?

Also has anybody backported the "Network recorder" to the stable
release (or is a stable release planed in the near future [I have been
looking for some kind of a roadmap but i could not find it])?

And finally what is the status of H.264 support for "Network recorder"?

Thank you all for your help.

Regards Simon