[mythtv-users] Anyone running with AutoExpireLiveTVMaxAge forced to zero?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:41:20 UTC 2007

I was just curious as to whether anyone here is running with their
AutoExpireLiveTVMaxAge set to zero in the database (which the UI won't
let you do).

Once I exit livetv or change channels I have no use for the
recordings.  I'd just as soon they not hang around for a day.  It's
certainly not a big issue for me, but I was wondering if anyone was
running with it set to zero and whether or not there are any known
dangers of doing so.

I'm assuming there probably are, or the UI would support it :D

Tom