[mythtv-users] Removing commercials

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 21:52:29 UTC 2007

I was following the steps for removing commercials found here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Removing_Commercials .  I setup a
new user job to run the removecommercials script, and setup a test
recording to test it.  I used MythWeb and told it to run that user job.
However, I just checked my status using MythWeb, and for that recording,
it says that the user job is currently set to Queued.  I was under the
impression that when the recording is over, it would run the user job.
Any ideas as to why it's not?  BTW, I setup the recording to
automatically flag the commercials.

Thanks,
Harry