[mythtv-users] No Audio On DVD Files Transcoded with nuvexport

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Fri Nov 2 15:52:01 UTC 2007

I'm using Myth 0.20.2-fixes compiled from Gentoo's portage tree.  I'm
also using nuvexport from the same tree.  The version number in the
nuvexport file is "0.4 0.20061203.svn".  I have used this version of
nuvexport successfully in the past but not for a while.

Now when using nuvexport and attempting to encode to DVD, there is no
audio in the resulting files.  I take all the defaults.  I've tried
recompiling ffmpeg but no joy.  Any ideas on what might be broken?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!