[mythtv-users] how do I record two shows back to back that are each 1:05 long

sabruner3 at juno.com sabruner3 at juno.com
Fri Nov 2 16:30:32 UTC 2007

Recently several sciFi shows have gone to an 1hr and 5 minutes.  This is causing my myth setup a lot of problems.  If there are two shows that are back to back that are each longer than an hour they do not get recorded correctly.  The schedule seem to have some mention of the fact that they are longer than an hour but it seems to record them twice in some cases or the next show records the end of the last show and then its show and then another hour after that of what ever is next.

Is this a problem with the schedule.  it seems that mythtv should be able to know the exact length of a show.

I know that you can adjust the record window to larger than an hour but wont that create additional problems.

Any suggestions should be helpful.

btw I am using schedules direct.

thanks