[mythtv-users] MythTV Hauppauge PVR-150 Recordings from Composite are destorted

Lorenzo Mueller lorenzo.mueller at mail2web.com
Fri Nov 2 19:50:02 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have a Hauppauge PVR-150. When I record from the build-in tuner, everything works fine.
I have problems when I want to record shows from the composite-input. The video is fine, but the sound is distorted and sounds really strange.

It is very serious that when I watch LIVE-TV from the Composite, the sound is OK. Also when I record from LIVE-TV (Press "r") the sound is OK. It is only when I make a scheduled record.

Maybe someone could help me, because I cannot explain why the sound is only destorted from the composite-input at scheduled records.

Thx in advance