[mythtv-users] seagate giving refunds out

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Sat Nov 3 00:07:38 UTC 2007

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic
<http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&tax
onomyName=storage&articleId=9045141&taxonomyId=19&intsrc=kc_top>
&taxonomyName=storage&articleId=9045141&taxonomyId=19&intsrc=kc_top

Seagate is giving partial refunds if you bought one of their hard drives in
the past two years because they falsely advertised the storage capacity. I
ran into this issue when i bought a few 500gb drives only to find that they
only actually have 466gb of storage. Just passing this along to my myth
friends who have helped me out in the past few months.
-Steve