[mythtv-users] no channel lock

Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de
Sat Nov 3 11:45:39 UTC 2007

Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still having an issue getting live TV from my dbv-c card. The card works
> fine in kaffeine, but in mythtv I only get a black image.
>
> text on the screen :
> Signal 90% | S/N 4.7dB | BE 65535 | (1__) No Lock (23minutes mins)
>
> I can select channels. but all behave the same.

Have you tried to search for channels with a different method? When I
get my channels via "tuned scan" it seems to insert the cannels fine,
but I can't watch them afterwards. During the scan it says "locked" and
gets the channel names just fine, but watching or recording gives me the
same error like you have. If I use "Channels from listings source" it
works.