[mythtv-users] How to permanently select default backend in svn?

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Nov 4 10:17:34 UTC 2007

Current svn version needs to select backend at startup. Remote also does
not work in that state.

I have 0000 pincode in backend configuration.

But every time I start frontend, it wants me to select backend. I think
it should ask it only one time? I run diskless frontend (minimyth) with
ram image, so I think it writes this info somewhere in disk, not to
database. And when I shut down frontend, it of cource disappears from
ram image. Am I Right?

Is there any file I could put to image to set default backend automatically?

thanks,
-kane