[mythtv-users] mythplugins

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Sun Nov 4 12:42:03 UTC 2007

Erik Liin Dansbo schreef op 4-11-2007 9:49:
> Yes I do have the mythdvd menu. And I also tried to install mythdvd
> again using yum and it just says "nothing to do"
>
> I was thinking if it was possible to make a "yum uninstall mythdvd" and
> then install it again?
>      > I am having trouble getting my mythtv to play VCD's I've googled
>     alot
>      > and found out that I probably haven't configured mythdvd to play
>     vcd's
>      > Please help
>      >
>      > Erik
>

>     Regards,
>
>     Jos Hoekstra

Well then it might be that you didn't configure it correctly *turns TV on*

Settings >> Configuration(might be different, translated it from Dutch
;)) >> Media >> DVD settings >> DVD play setting >> second screen:
VCD-play command: xine -pfhq --no-splash vcd://
but you should be able to use Internal as well nowadays, I guess :)

Alsa make sure that the VCD you put in is a real VCD, not a CD with a
xvid on it ;)

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Jos