[mythtv-users] About to give up - Avermedia 771 - not sensitive enough for UK DVB?

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sun Nov 4 17:06:12 UTC 2007

If it's not too difficult/expensive ie you can do it yourself, I would
try replacing the cable first. Make sure that there are no joins - the
end of the cable should plug straight into the card, no wall boxes and
intermediate cable joins.

You would be surprised at how much difference getting good cable can make!

Ian.