[mythtv-users] Piece together a system from....

r jefferey rjefferey at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 22:03:51 UTC 2007

Hi Nick,
I would like to be able to watch the video on a
regular TV (rca jack or coax) the Radeon card has crt,
DVI and tv out. If it'll would work fine I'll use it.
But for the video capture I'm starting to see that it
would be better for me to buy one, are they readily
available on eBay could you send me a link to a
suitable capture card? Thanks, rj