[mythtv-users] Reducing Mythtv computer "proliferation"

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Nov 5 18:00:57 UTC 2007

David Krainess wrote:

> Comments, would this work at all...?  Could this
> support a couple SD and one HD setup, two HD setups?

Two comments. The 1970's called, they want their mainframe back. Not too many of
them around these days, wonder why?

And you better hope nothing *at* *all* goes wrong with that big box of yours,
since your entire setup is toast if it does. There's a very good reason most of
us run multiple machines - get a problem, you can work on it without disturbing
the rest of the system. And believe me, for any WAF at all, you'd better not be
disturbing the rest of the system!

Mike Perkins