[mythtv-users] Can you Sync MythTV Playback on multiple frontends

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Nov 5 19:32:30 UTC 2007

Hello, I like to have people over and watch some tv every now and then
(don't we all).

What i want to know is: Can you start live tv on 2-3 frontends and then sync
the playback on each one so that they aren't all 1-2 seconds off?

This would be a great feature. I know i can manually try to pause and
unpause them untill they are in sync, but it'd be sweet to not have to worry
about this. Basically, i want it to work like regular tv's when you tune
them all to the same station.

-Thanks
-Steve