[mythtv-users] Tivo or build my own.. cost/time/capabilities help

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Nov 6 16:46:17 UTC 2007

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 12:21:03PM -0600, Craig Huff wrote:
>    We generally don't top post on this list, but I am interleaving my response
>    with
>    your questions and the responses that Dan already made.  You may already
>    have figured out the additional details I'm adding, but others scanning the
>    list
>    might not. ;-)

Craig, Kevin: please find the HTML switch on your respective mailers, and
turn it off?  Craig, in particular; your interleaved replies are
indistinguishable because your mailer assumed it could use HTML facilities
to mark the levels.

Mutt in an xterm doesn't cope with that real well.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra