[mythtv-users] MythTV Hauppauge PVR-150 RecordingsfromComposite are destorted

Lorenzo Mueller lorenzo.mueller at mail2web.com
Tue Nov 6 21:12:43 UTC 2007

Still distorted - I do not know what the resolution should has to do with the sound ?

Also I wrote that when I watch live-tv and record the show by pressing "r" the sound will be recorded correctly.

I also tried to schedule records with the "Live TV" Profile with also no success.

Hope to get this solved soon.

cheers