[mythtv-users] MythTV Hauppauge PVR-150 RecordingsfromComposite are destorted

Lorenzo Mueller lorenzo.mueller at mail2web.com
Tue Nov 6 21:16:20 UTC 2007

Thx for your reply, but I have this problem also when I use the "Live TV" - Profile.
When I watch Live-TV (from the composite input) and record the show by pressing "r" the sound is OK. It is only in combination with the scheduled record.

It is also not a problem with firmware/driver of the card, as when I do a

cat /dev/video0 > temp.mpg the sound is OK (I switched to the composite-input before).

It must have something to do with mythtv or the settings used at mythtv.

Cheers