[mythtv-users] Comcast Fall attack

Joe Marcom jmarcom at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 6 21:55:52 UTC 2007

   The one really "bad" thing about digital is that you need separate
tuners/tuner boxes for each channel viewed.  I have Comcast analog
basic, plus Dish satellite (which is all-digital). Dish will rent, but
not sell, dual-tuner receivers so you can record one channel and watch
another; Comcast could do the same, if they chose.

                                     joe

snip