[mythtv-users] Lost programs?

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 22:34:42 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Nov 6, 2007, at 7:22 AM, Damian wrote:
>
>> I read that, but the file doesn't seem to be in /usr/share/doc/
>> myth....
>> on my system. I'll try looking again.
>>
>> Damian
>
> You'll have to give specific information about your system if you want
> specific information about your system. :)
>
> What distribution? How did you install mythtv?

I finally got mythrename.pl working (thanks to everyone's help! I found
it compressed somewhere slightly different to expected in my Mythbuntu
instillation).

Unfortunately though, running the link option confirms that MythTV is
already showing me everything that's there. I can not find one single
episode of Pocoyo! Maybe a 15 or so episodes to 0 episodes over night. I
can not imagine how this happened.

I'm not going to loose any sleep over the lost programs as I can get
lots more, but I've certainly lost a bit of confidence in my system.

Damian