[mythtv-users] Tivo or build my own.. cost/time/capabilities help

Dan Ritter dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu
Wed Nov 7 02:19:50 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 02:12:33PM -0800, Doug Young wrote:
> On 11/6/07, Dan Ritter <dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu> wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 11:46:17AM -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > > Mutt in an xterm doesn't cope with that real well.  :-)
> > for your .muttrc:
> >
> > auto_view text/html application/x-gunzip
> > alternative_order text/plain text text/html
> > set implicit_autoview
> >
> > for your .mailcap:
> > text/html; lynx -dump -force_html %s; needsterminal; copiousoutput;
> >
> > -dsr-
>
> But then he wouldn't be able to gripe at everyone anymore...where's
> the fun in that?

Oh, it puts in a banner explaining that some bozo sent HTML
without an alternative text part, so you know who to blame.

-dsr-

--
Every time you give up a right, the terrorists win.
Tyranny is something that creeps up on you.

http://tao.merseine.nu:81/~dsr/eula.html is hereby incorporated by reference.