[mythtv-users] G33 chipset and ACPI (suspend/sleep)

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 18:10:50 UTC 2007

I just bought myself a Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2H after doing some research.
Everything is working under Linux apart from some issues with the HDMI
port (known hardware issue). Anyway: I'm planning on using this
excellent mainboard with my frontend. However, I would really really
like it to be able to go into a suspend mode (suspend 2 ram). Have
tried everything imaginable including going though kernel logs /
messages. When I resume from a suspension everything seems to work,
except LAN connection and sometimes graphics. In order to make
graphics work I have to change runtime level (to a non X-session) and
back again.

Now is there anyone else using a G33 based mainboard and maybe can
give some input on this matter? Or just plain input from anybody :D

Regards Seb