[mythtv-users] Mysteriously missing SD data

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Nov 7 19:36:56 UTC 2007

On Nov 7, 2007, at 11:04 AM, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:

> Did anyone else notice that they lost all their SD data on Sunday?

I haven't seen that specificially, but I'm having a lot of problems
with SD lately. I've been getting a lot of these for the last three
days:

2007-11-04 03:07:43.291 DataDirect, Error: UpdateProgramViewTable no
dd_state!
2007-11-04 03:07:43.336 Did not find any new program data.

I ran optimize_mythdb.pl followed by mythfilldatabase, but I'm still
getting the same error.  Anyone else having this issue?