[mythtv-users] Any way to automate handling delayed programs?

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:14:57 UTC 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 10:01 AM, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has any way been developed to automate accounting for the delay in
> MythTV to adjust the recording times of these delayed programs?

I just have a rule to extend 60 minutes any recording in the "Sports
event" category but I was thinking about something a little more
flexible such as extending any weekend recording for 1 hour in the
networks so I don't miss half of that CSI rerun because that damn
college football game lasted longer than programmed.

<rant>
What is it with the networks allocating less than the average length
of an sports event?. Has ever a football game last less than 3 hours?
</rant>