[mythtv-users] Recordings won't delete

Gary Elder gelder4 at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 02:10:39 UTC 2007

I had to rebuild my system, and subsequently restored my database from a
backup.  Somewhere along the way I deleted some recordings from my
recording directory.  The recordings are still listed as recorded
programs in the frontend, but of course when I try watch them I get a
message that states the files could not be found.  When I try to delete
them, the recorded program disappears from the listings but then
reappears after a few seconds.

I've tried running myth.rebuilddatabase.pl and optimize_mythdb.pl.  Both
ran successfully, but they didn't fix the problem. Suggestions?