[mythtv-users] wanted a low bandwidth stream from myth

Rossco rossco at whyza.net
Thu Nov 8 06:31:42 UTC 2007

Does anyone know if you can select the tuner number you want to view
livetv via gmythstream ?

Seems if you use a tuner that has a scheduled recording allocated to it,
the scheduled recording will fail.

So it would be good to use the highest number tuner to avoid these
conflicts.

Anyone done this successfully ?