[mythtv-users] Any new updates/version of MythTV in sight?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Nov 8 15:32:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 09:14:28PM -0800, Reza Naima wrote:
> It's been forever since we've had a release of MythTV, and it really
> feels like things are getting stagnant.
[ ... ]
> Anyone have any news/advice?

Yeah: have you *installed* 0.20.2?  Which was, y'know, released in
August?

There's a *lot* of stuff in there.

Well, ok; I was upgrading from 0.19, and I don't know where you were,
but if you look at the release notes pages on the wiki, I don't hink
stagnant is the adjective you'll pick.

Cheers,
-- jra