[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase scheduling

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 8 22:24:07 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com>
>
>So this week we found out that mythfilldatabase will run during prime
>time.  On an AMD 1900 with 3 tuners, even in SD, that's pretty
>exciting.

um... you'd have to check the output (recordings) before you finalized your amazement. (somewhere along the way this week, the backend shut down, by itself, for a reason i'm not sure of. oh wait, it was during Cavemen, something else, and a transcode. you didn't really *want* Cavemen, right?)

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"