[mythtv-users] mythbackend crashed, but live tv kept working

Erik erik.mellquist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:17:59 UTC 2007

I guess I'm not as lucky as you. When my backend crashes, I lose
everything.

Would you mind posting that script? It's something that I would really
like to have.

Sent to you by Erik via Google Reader: mythbackend crashed, but live tv
kept working via MythTV | Users on 11/8/07 Hello, i have this issue
where mythbackend crashes on me about once a week, seemingly at random.
So i setup a little script to text my cell phone and
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to MythTV | Users using Google Reader
favorite sites