[mythtv-users] missplaced error message?

ross camm rossco at whyza.net
Fri Nov 9 03:41:45 UTC 2007

I also have the 'problem' of "mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert
any new data into the Guide" daily.

I do have a cron job set.

Where can I check to see if mythbackend is also running an update ?

Under video sources should I be setting "No Grabber" for the "XMLTV
Listings Grabber" if I also have a cron job ?