[mythtv-users] Media case: Antec LifeStyle Fusion ?

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri Nov 9 23:21:21 UTC 2007

On Friday, 09 Nov 2007 15:53:44 -0700,
Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote :

> The connector is a function on the PSU, not the case. You *could* just
> buy a new PS.

> But it sounds like you want a new case.

Well, the present case is a Silverstone and the prospect of finding a
PS that fits in it undoubtly adds a lot of delay.  First, I don't know
of any shop that sells that kind of PS (nor do I know, on a unrelated
note,  any shop that sells VIA mini-ITX boards in Canada - any
suggestions ?) and second, I have an eventual use for that case.
Anyhow, if I knew of a shop that sells a suitable PS, I guess I would
swap it for the time being.  Maybe an online shop from the USA ?  Any
suggestions ?

Cheers,

Al