[mythtv-users] Mythtv on FC6 -> Fedora7 Upgrade

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 23:37:59 UTC 2007

Anyone been able to find a good guide for getting mythtv running on
CentOS?  I'm OK with updating on Fedora, but I built a system for my
dad and upgrading it via SSH from 500 miles away every 6 months is a
little much (for both him and me).  I'd like to put him on CentOS, but
I understand there are a lot of kernel issues -- mostly with the
capture card drivers.  I've hunted around with little luck.  I could
probably just bang away at it, since CentOS 5 is similar to FC6, but
I'd prefer to have someone blaze the path first -- and then give me
the benefit of their hard-won experience ;-)

Thanks,

George