[mythtv-users] OT: New Motherboard PCI Slots

PK urbnsr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 00:22:54 UTC 2007

Is that the Gigabyte  GA-M61P-S3 ?  I saw that two, I guess but wondered if the back  connector plate came with that open box. I'll probably get that one, too. Thanks...

There's ONE AM2 board on newegg's open box section with 4 PCI slots that I'm tempted to buy... has an Nvidia 6100 chipset, gigE and firewire built in.

Sounds like a great BE machine board...

On Nov 9, 2007 5:35 PM, Chris Isip <cmisipster at gmail.com> wrote: