[mythtv-users] Alternative Commercial Cut Mechanism

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 21:32:23 UTC 2007

On Nov 11, 2007 3:18 PM, nik gibson <nik.gibson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ignore my previous questions, I got ProjectX to work but I get hundreds of
> these errors.  It probably has somethng to do with the video stream having
> come through firewire.  Are the recordings you edit HD?
>
> Thanks for the script.
>
> !> dropping GOP# 211 @ orig.PTS 08:53:57.527 (2883377492), errorcode: 34
> !> Pics exp/cnt 280/14, inGOP PTS diff. 0ms, new Timecode 00:00:00.433
> !> startPTS of GOP# 212 is earlier than the end of last GOP.. (exp.
> 2883419534)
> !> dropping GOP# 212 @ orig.PTS 08:53:57.527 (2883377492), errorcode: 34
> !> Pics exp/cnt 294/14, inGOP PTS diff. 0ms, new Timecode 00:00: 00.433

I get a lot of warnings myself but these usually are harmless. The
script does not delete the original but renames it to
<basename>.mpg.old. If you want to delete pass a -d to the script.

Also I usually call my script on a group of my recordings folder by
the following:

 find -L . -name 20*_200711*.mpg -exec sh pxcut.sh {} -d \;

John