[mythtv-users] Mythdora booting at night

j mccord jmccordmail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:24:15 UTC 2007

Thanks for your response.  I checked my mythtfilldatabase and I do not
run this automatically at any time.  I don't use this machine to
record tv at this time so I have no recording scheduled.  I also
checked the mythwelcome setup screen and didn't see any settings for
scheduling boot up time.  I checked my acpid configuration and didn't
see any setting there.  And finally I checked my bios and don't see
any schedules there either.