[mythtv-users] "Internal" player problems

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:26:12 UTC 2007

On 12/11/2007, Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hate to post a vague description of a problem, but I've had zero success
> working with the internal player in mythvideo or mythdvd.  I'll do my best
> to describe my problem below, but I do not have any command line output or
> any logs to post.  I'm not really sure how to generate such information in
> this case, so bear with me.  I am away from my machine for the next 10 hours
> or so, so if such information is required to solve this problem, it will
> take me some time to gather it.

You need to let us know exactly which version of MythTV you are using.

I would also suggest running mythfrontend with verbose logging when
you have access to the machine, including at least the playback and
file log targets. It might be (or might not be :) ) obvious from the
log what the source of the problem is.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: