[mythtv-users] deleting from telnet interface

Jason Joines jason at joines.org
Mon Nov 12 21:08:06 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] deleting from telnet interface
From: Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Date: Mon Nov 12 14:49:25 2007
> On Nov 12, 2007, at 12:45 PM, Jason Joines wrote:
>
>>    I was also tunneling the mythweb through SSH but it was too slow to
>> use.  I didn't try using a text based browser to access it though.
>> I'll
>> give that a try.  Another post in this thread suggested turning off
>> thumbnails.  Any idea where that setting is in a config file or table?
>
> Settings>TV>My Session>Show Pixmaps checkbox.
> This is with a recent version of mythweb from SVN. Not sure where/if
> it exists in older versions.

    That sound like how to use mythweb itself or frontend to change the
setting.  Where does it actually get changed though?  I can't use the
frontend or mythweb from where I am because it's too slow.  I want to
disable the thumbnails hoping that will make mythweb light enough to be
useful for me.

Jason