[mythtv-users] deleting from telnet interface

Jason Marshall marshalj at spots.ab.ca
Mon Nov 12 22:15:39 UTC 2007

> I answered your question regardless of how it sounds.

Not really.

To the guy who wants to do this:  Why not use a text-based web browser
like links/elinks?  It works for me when I'm in a bandwidth-challenged
location.

Failing that, I don't see a setting in my 0.20.2 settings table that is
specifically for not displaying the pixmaps from within mythweb.  BUT,
maybe you could delete all the *.png files from your recordings
directory, and set the GeneratePreviewPixmaps setting to false, like
"update settings set data=0 where value="GeneratePreviewPixmaps".  That
will turn it off for all hostnames (frontend/backend/whatever).  In
theory, once you turn that back on, it will start generating pixmaps
again...???

Personally I'd just leave it on and use elinks to browse to mythweb...

Jason