[mythtv-users] Dvico Lite channel change time

Tom R. sillyhed2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:27:36 UTC 2007

I recently bought a Winfast DTV 1000-t but was dissapointed with the 3 - 5 seconds it often takes to change channels. I'm told it's 'just the card'. I'm now looking at the Dvico Lite as a second tuner, but am interested to know whether the extra $70 is worth it. Does it change channels any faster? Is the reception any better?

And how do I get rid of the "LMS Lock" box that takes up half my screen when I change channels? It's not something I want the end user to see.