[mythtv-users] new YouTube plugin for MythTV

Islam Amer pharon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:42:04 UTC 2007

Hello all.

Yes I agree some parts of the code in that project is badly done,
specially the youtube plugin.

However I see some useful intermediate / minor additions. Sysinfo plugin
for example, the Arabic translation, user interface simplifications, the
new theme etc ..

Though the network plugin looks ubuntu specific, I think it would be
nice to generalise it for distros like mythdora and such. It too faces
the "sudo" problem.

Maybe it is possible to have a gksudo like dialog in mythtv to handle
these situations ?

Thank you.