[mythtv-users] Elevating privileges for network handling (was: Re: new YouTube plugin for MythTV)

Islam Amer pharon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:56:28 UTC 2007

I am involved obviously, but only for packaging, uploading and other
minor stuff.
The announcement came a little earlier than should have been I guess. I
think some of the programmers involved in the project will be following
this discussion.
So to modify resolv.conf what do you do ? Also the system calls you
mention will not survive a reboot right? So you need a way to set the
stuff in a persistent manner.

Thanks for your time.