[mythtv-users] Set group filter in menu item?

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Tue Nov 13 21:16:11 UTC 2007

Doug Young wrote:

> This is an interesting idea (one that I like)...so...let me look into
> "would it be possible to mod the code to do this" ;-)
>
> If so, it should be a straightforward change.  What version of Myth
> are you running?  Are you comfortable compiling from source?

I'm running 0.20.2. I'm currently using pre-built packages
(debian-multimedia.org), but I'll rebuild from source for this feature,
assuming it's available on the 0-20-fixes branch -- I'm not sure if I'm
comfortable running trunk on this box, though, as I have to share it
with my wife and toddler :)

Thanks!

- Marc