[mythtv-users] Dvico Dual 4 - One tuner fails after a few days running?

Dan Cotter dancotter2003 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:50:49 UTC 2007

I have a repeated problem with Dvico Dual 4 tuner card. After about 1 or 2 days uptime, one tuner fails. The backend card find it. A PC reboot doesn't fix this. The only way to get it back is to remove power from the PC completely. I guess this is a problem with v4ldvb firmware interface? Anyone else have this card experience this sort of problem.