[mythtv-users] multirec protocol version = 3700?

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Sat Nov 17 10:29:14 UTC 2007

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Getting the following when using mythweb (trunc) with latest multirec
>
>   Error at /srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 172:
>   Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=36, backend=3700)
>
> Is that really correct? the backend protocol version seems somewhat odd.

Yes.

It's to ensure that users don't report bugs that are caused
by mixing incompatible frontend / backend versions. Mythweb
should be OK to do this with in this instance, I believe.
Hopefully Daniel will comment.

I hope you have a backup of before you switched to the
multirec branch just in case things go wrong. :)

Cheers,

Allan.