[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs nowavailable

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:33:41 UTC 2007

I currently have 2 xbox's. One softmod, one tsop flash. They both run Avalaunch and of course have XBMC with the xbmcmythtv python application. It works for watching recordings, seeing what's up coming for recordings, I can schedule stuff, but I can't get livetv working. My question is would I be able to dual boot the xbox to either xebian to run mythfrontend as well as boot it to my normal dashboard for all other apps? Like playing games etc.

I have also read from other users that linux (xebian) on xbox and running mythfrontend is slow. Any comments on this? Also, my backend is Ubuntu Feisty which I beleive is 20.2 Mythtv. Would that be a an issue since my backend isn't Debian Etch or whatever? (Yes, I know that ubuntu is debian based but I am just curious)Daniel