[mythtv-users] mythflix broken cover art?

allan wizard10000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:22:01 UTC 2007

Hi, list -

Running Ubuntu 7.10 but had the same problem in 7.04.  mythflix does not
display DVD cover art and shows broken html in the movie's description.
Picture shows local file saying "image not available".  For example, the
first item description in the top 100 shows a link that looks like it
should work, but doesn't.  It says

[a href="http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Crash/70023961"][img
src="http://cdn-0.nflximg.com/us/boxshots/small/70023961.jpg"/][/a][br]A
36-hour period in the diverse metropolis of post-Sept. 11 yadda yadda
yadda...

Looking at the description I do see a slash between the quote at the end
of the filename and the angle bracket closing the image tag.

I have installed from Ubuntu repos and removed, compiled and installed
from svn stable source - no joy.

Any thoughts?

thanks -