[mythtv-users] mythflix broken cover art?

allan wizard10000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:16:36 UTC 2007

Yup.  Got queue, recent rentals, new releases and top 100.  Only thing
I'm missing is the DVD art and have the busted HTML at the top of the
description.

Ubuntu forums show two other users with the same issue so I think this
may be a problem with Ubuntu, not with myth - and since I compiled from
source and it didn't fix the problem I figure something in Ubuntu is a
little squirrely.

Thanks -