[mythtv-users] Cleaning up stale recording rules?

Brian Phillips brian.phillips at gmx.net
Wed Nov 14 17:48:22 UTC 2007

> So are you afraid there's a bunch of "satisfied" rules out there that are

> saying "don't record this show, we recorded it last week" or something
> like that?

In my case, and I'd assume it's his as well, there are many programs that
are a "show once" type thing, and the rule should not need to hang around.
It doesn't mean weekly series, it means a football game that is live, or a
movie during sweeps week.  There's really no reason to keep those rules
around because the recording is not a weekly series or such.  I don't even
use the "recording schedules" screen because it's too cluttered after all of
these once-in-a-while recordings.

Brian Phillips